- Saturday: 3:00 - 3:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 – 9:15am and 6:45 – 7:15pm
- Weekdays by appointment only
Sacrament of Baptism:
- 3rd Sunday each month at 12:30 p.m.
- Baptism Seminar: Parents and Godparents must have previously attended a baptism seminar prior to the baptism. Seminars are @ 7:00pm in the parish office. Schedule follows:
January 5,2017 February 2,2017 March 2,2017 April 6,2017 May 4,2017
June 1,2017 July None Scheduled August None Scheduled September None Scheduled October None Scheduled November None Scheduled December None Scheduled
Students in the 2nd Grade with at least two years of religious education are eligible to make their Communion with the parish on the 1st weekend of May.
Our high school Confirmation program is open to all 11th graders attending Catholic high schools, home schooled, public or private school. Confirmation is typically in the spring and registration is in August. Contact the parish office @ 504-737-2915 (ext. 1206) for more information. (Information Meeting for parents for the 2017 Confirmation will take place at 7:00pm August 29, 2016 in the Community Room) Adults that are baptized and would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation should register for the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults program(RCIA). Registration for RCIA takes place in the fall and Confirmation is in the spring.
Sacrament of Matrimony:
Arrangements should be made as early as possible. At least 6 – 8 months in advance, the bride and groom should meet with a priest in person. Call one of the parish priests before coming. The couple must attend a marriage preparation course.
Holy Communion for the Sick & Shut-Ins:
Holy Communion will be brought to the home. Please call the church office when someone is ill and unable to come to church. Prayers may be requested for the sick, elderly, ill or hospitalized. Please call the parish office (737-2915) for any of these services.
The Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick:
- The sacrament is administered upon request to those who are near death, who are terminally ill, permanently handicapped, or very elderly and to those undergoing major surgery.
- Call the church office at 504-737-2915 or 504-468-7179 if it is after hours, on the weekend or on holidays.
The family of the deceased should please consult one of the parish priests, concerning the time and place of the funeral before making commitments with the funeral home. Call the church office at 504-737-2915 or 504-468-7179 if it is after hours, on the weekend or on holidays.